Getting connected [✓]
Choosing a VR headset will depend on your budget, the visual quality, interaction and other kinds of features you want, for example, streaming your game to another device while you play. You’ll also want to make sure your new gear fits in with your existing electronic ecosystem.
The exploding range of other all-ages and abilities single and multiplayer games, fitness apps, virtual desktops, integration with YouTube and expanding social spaces show that VR gives you unlimited places to go and defy “reality”. It’s not just adult content.
You can enjoy any content in VR without a headset, but the massive difference in quality, scale and features makes the comparatively small investment in comfortable, private hardware well worthwhile. While purchasing a second-hand headset will save you money, it might not be compatible with newer technologies. Purchase new from a reputable supplier to get a full warranty and support included.
- Oculus Quest 2 — Advanced All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset — 64 GB
- Oculus Quest All-in-one VR Gaming Headset – 64GB
- Oculus Quest All-in-one VR Gaming Headset – 128GB
- HTC VIVE Pro Virtual Reality System
- HTC Vive Cosmos Elite Virtual Reality System
- Samsung HMD Odyssey+ Windows Mixed Reality Headset with 2 Wireless Controllers 3.5″ Black (XE800ZBA-HC1US)
- Playstation 4 Console VR Set – Playstation 4 Slim Console, PSVR Headset, Camera, Wireless Controller and SPSE HDMI 4K Cable
- PlayStation VR Launch Bundle 2 Items: VR Launch Bundle, Sony PlayStation4 Slim 1TB Console- Jet Black
- VR Headset for Nintendo Switch, OIVO 3D VR (Virtual Reality) Glasses, Labo Goggles Headset for Nintendo Switch